MeandMath is an online Olympiad & NSTSE exam preparation platform that develops the confidence among students to perform their best.
MAM has been established by leading academician with the aim of promoting SCIENCE, MATHEMATICS, COMPUTER & REASONING courses. In this era when the world is totally pivoted on science & IT, it has become priority to think & plan about the future.” A FUTURE IN WHICH THE CHILDREN OF PRESENT SHALL BE THE LAEDERS OF TOMORROW”.
Regular quantitative & qualitative assignment need to be done from root level to advance level in order to build up the scientific & IT talent pool. It is in sphere that the role of MAM has been much appreciated over last few years. MAM’s integrity & commitment towards the fulfilment of its objectives have been launded by thousands of students who have directly benefited from its educative, informative & evaluative programme. For the future, MAM has several more innovative programs lined up, which promise to bring about a sea change in the approach to education & preparation for competitive programmes.
The key for having a large exclusive, scientific & IT talent pool for the future is seeking out. Identifying young geniuses & providing them with a unique preparation platform so that they can prove themselves. MAM helps students by:
- Recognises & nurture the future scientists, technologists, doctors, IT and other professional’s talent at school level.
- encourage students more & more by helping them in their preparation.
- In still a feeling of belonging national & global student fraternity.
- Infuse the healthy competitive spirit through reward based preparation.
- Bring about a transformation in the classroom approach to subjects.
- Indulge latest technology to make learning more fun.
- Project MAM as a centre of excellence that could cater to different schooling institutions in the areas of methodical research, new educational tools & expert advice.
SPHERE OF ACTIVITIES:
All activities of the foundation aim at making learning an interesting & interactive process in which learner is actually able to put his/her skill, memory, talent & knowledge to test. For this the foundation conducts online classes, provides numerous quizzes for different classes & age groups.
The foundation conducts the classes & provide resources for following:
NSTSE (National Level Science Talent Search Examination)
iOS (International Olympiad for Science)
iOM (International Olympiad for Mathematics)