How to Teach 1st Graders Maths in LockdownJuly 21, 2020
Teaching 1st graders Shapes in Lockdown.
Schools are not opening & your kid is small enough to understand online! Here are some tips you can use to teach your kid SHAPES in an interesting & fun way.
So, let’s get started……
- Use playing doh (clay) to draw different shapes.
- Make chapati/parantha of different shapes such as triangle, Circle, Square, pentagon & rectangle so that your kid can relate chapati with shapes.
- Print different shapes & give them to fill colors in them.
- Ask them chapati of which shape do they want to eat today. Let them draw the shape & then make that for her/him.
- Print Names of shapes & let them draw the shape & fill color.
- Ask them the shape of a bread slice, the shape of a plate, the shape of lunch math, etc.
- Let them draw their own cartoon with different shapes and don’t forget to appreciate their work.
- Our kids don’t know about marks, ranks, a competition they just know the smile on our faces. If we smile that’s 100% score for them & if we change our facial expression it’s 0% score for them. Encourage them whenever possible.
- Teach them for knowledge but don’t forget to inject the potential of positivity & never-ending will power that drives them throughout their life.
- This article is based on HOW TO TEACH 1st GRADERS SHAPES(2D SHAPES)
- Don’t forget to share with your loved ones. Meet you soon with the next article till then stay safe, stay fit & stay happy & blessed.