TEST SERIES 1010
Q1: How do decomposers help other organisms in an ecosystem?
- They break down dead organisms and add nutrients back to the soil that plants use.
- They use the sunlight to make their own food that other organisms eat for energy.
- They help disperse seeds for plant growth.
- Decomposers do not help other organisms in an ecosystem.
Q2: Which statement is correct for money order?
- Money order was done by putting money in an envelope and sending it safely.
- Only people living in foreign countries send money to their families.
(a)Only (i)correct (b)only (ii) correct (c) Both correct (d)both incorrect
Q3: What is likely to happen to the population of foxes if the population of rabbits decreases?
- It will increase
- It will decrease
- Remains same
- Both (a) & (b)
Q4: Why trees of mountains have needle shaped leaves?
- To reduce water loss.
- To absorb more nutrients.
- To absorb less sunlight.
- To shed down the snow falling on it.
Q5: Select the correct option
(i)All plants are flowering plants.
(ii)All plants are not flowering plants.
(a) I-correct ii-incorrect (b) ii-correct I-incorrect
(c)both correct (d)both incorrect.
Q6: which is the incorrect statement?
- The stem bear branches, leaves, flower & fruit.
- The stem carries water & mineral from the root.
- Stem gives support to the plant.
- All are incorrect.
Q7: Free passage should be given to the following vehicles
- Police vehicles
- Ambulance and fire services
- Express and super express buses
Q8: Which among the following is fruit?
(a)Jackfruit (b)Cucumber (c)Bottle guard (d)Cabbage
Q8: GPS stands for
- Greenwich Placement Systems
- Global Placement Systems
- German Placement Systems
- Global Positioning Systems
Q9: Telegraph was invented in the year________.
(a)1844 (b)1855 (c)1866 (d)none of these
Q10: find the odd one out.
(a)Potassium (b)Magnesium (c)Calcium (d)Aluminium
Q11: Select the correct statement.
(i)Protein is needed by young children only as they are growing.
(ii)Protein is needed by old aged people to repair their worn-out tissues.
(a)Only (i) correct (b)Only (ii) correct (c)Both correct (d)N.O.T
The following sign represents…
- Narrow road ahead
- Road widens ahead
Q13: ______ helps in making red blood cells which carry _____throughout the body.
(a)Calcium & oxygen (b)Iodine & Oxygen (c)Iron & Oxygen (d)None
Q14: Seafood are main source of _______.
(a)Calcium (b)Magnesium (c)Iodine (d)Protein
Q15: Select the correct method for disposing garbage?
- Throwing it on road.
- Throwing it into covered bins.
- Leaving it anywhere.
- Burning it.
Q16: __________ water attract germs, flies & mosquitoes.
(a)Still (b)Unused (c)Water tank (d)Stagnated
Q17: Proper _______ system take away dirty water.
(a)water (b)R.O. (c)Drainage (d)all
Q18: Which among the following is incorrect?
- We should wash our hands properly before & after meal.
- We should not over- cook food.
- We should swallow food in hurry.
Q19: Dengue is spread by ______.
(a)Female Mosquito (b)male mosquito (c)high fever (d)cold
Q20: In which season do clothes take more time to dry?
(a)spring (b)summer (c)rainy (d)autumn
Q21: select the odd one out?
(a)Natural silk (b)artificial silk (c)nylon (d)polywool
Q22: once I went to Rajasthan. There I saw people wearing different types of clothes.
Guess about their clothes.
Clothes were dark coloured but light in weight.
Clothes were dark & weighted
Clothes were light & of light colour.
None of above.
Q23: Houses with sloped roof are generally found in ____________.
(a)Grasslands (b)Deserts (c)Cold areas (d)Plains
Q24: which among the following is the written means of communication?
(a)Telephone (b)radio (c)Television (d)Postal communication
Q25: How many predators are there in this food web?
(a)1 (b)2 (c)3 (d)4
Q26: Match the correct statement.
- Car (i) Mechanical energy
- Horse cart (ii) Electrical energy
- Air Conditioner (iii) Muscular energy
(iv) Non renewable energy
- 1- (i) 2-(iii) 3-(iv)
- 1- (iv) 2-(iii) 3-(ii)
- 1- (i) 2-(ii) 3-(iv)
- Drive the vehicle not exceeding 50 km/hr.
- Drive the vehicle at 50 km/hr.
- Drive the vehicle exceeding 50 km/hr.
Q28: Nutrients can be classified ads Vitamins, fats, carbohydrates, A & B.
Which among the following is A & B respectively?
(a)Apple & Burger (b)Beans & Butter (c)Jam & Bread (d)Salt & Egg
What does the following sign indicate?
- Overtaking prohibited
- One way
- Entry through right side prohibited
Q30: _________ is the part of plant that grows after pollination of flower.
(a)Vegetable (b)root (c)Flower (d)Fruit
Q31: A man is facing west. He turns 45 degree in the clockwise direction and then another 180 degree in the same direction and then 270 degree in the anticlockwise direction. Find which direction he is facing now ?
Q32: Complete the series 2,2,5, 13, 28,….
Q33: A is son of C while C and Q are the sisters to one another. Z is the mother of Q. If P is the son of Z, Which one of the following statements is correct ?
- Q is the grandfather of A
- P is the maternal uncle of A
- P is cousin of A
- Z is the brother of C
Q34: If TAP is coded as SZO, then how is FREEZE coded?
Q35: There are five friends. They are standing in a row facing south. Jayesh is to the immediate right to Alok. Pramod is between Bhagat and Subodh. Subodh is between Jayesh and Pramod.
- Who is at the extreme left end?
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!